- ✅ GET THE GLOW – Derma rolling boosts the absorption and concentration of your skin care products.
- ✅ GREATLY IMPROVES – Fine lines, wrinkles, crows feet and more when added to your skincare routine.
- ✅ HELPS WITH EXFOLIATING – Which is one of the most important things you can do for your skin.
- ✅ UNCLOG YOUR PORES – Micro needling unclogs your pores and can reduce their size in the process.
– Needle length: 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm.
– Color: black/white (handle)+purple (roller).
– Material: medical-grade stainless steel (needle) and hard plastic (handle).
– 100% brand new and high quality 540-Needles Micro-needle Roller Medical Therapy Skin Care Tool.
– Different needle lengths have different usages:
1. Home use: 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm
2. Clinical use: 0.5mm/0.75mm
3. Medical use: 1.0mm
4. Physician use: 1.5mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm
1. Sanitize the roller head by placing it in isopropyl alcohol.
2. Rinse the roller under warm water.
3. Avoid any contact with the rollers needles by placing it upside down on a clean towel or napkin until you are ready to use it.
4. Wash the area you intend to use the roller on thoroughly with a suitable cleanser.
5. Roll the treatment area 4-8 times diagonally, horizontally and vertically with gentle pressure lifting the roller away from your skin with each direction change.
6. Apply your topical skincare product after treatment.
7. Sanitize and clean your roller by repeating steps 1 and 2.
8. Allow the roller to dry upside down before putting it back into its storage case.
9. The 0.25mm can be used every day but we recommend using it every other day until your skin gets used to the treatments, but only if your skin has fully healed from the last treatment.
1. Use caution the 0.25mm will greatly increase the concentration and absorption of anything you use after the treatments.
2. Perform a test patch with your desired skin care product to ensure there is no adverse reactions.
3. Avoid using any harsh or corrosive chemicals on the treated area.
4. For personal use only. Do not share with another individual
5. Avoid direct sunlight directly after use (Best used at night before bed).
6. Do not use on irritated areas or wounds on your body.
7. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
8. Beware of metal allergies.
9. Never use needle sizes longer than 0.30 in needle length without a professional.
10. The needles will dull over time so replace the roller every month for maximum effectiveness.
11. Keep away from children.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. It is not a medical device. If you have a pre-existing skin condition, please consult a skin care specialist prior to use.